Monday, September 22, 2008

Sidney's 1st day of school

Today was Sidney's first day of school. She started going to Meadow Pointe Christian Academy and will be going on Mondays and Wednesdays. I was really worried as to how she would take to it because she's never been in a day care environment, but she was GREAT. She only cried for a few minutes when I dropped her off, and then she was just fine...played and had fun.

The funny part of the day was during the ride home from MPCA. Macie and Whitnee also started go there a few afternoons a weeks because of my school schedule. Today was also their first day. On the way home, Whitnee said something implying that Macie had pee-peed in her pants. When we got home, I asked Macie if her panties were wet or dry. She said that they were dry but looked a little confused. Then she pulled up her dress and said, "but I'm not wearing any panties!" Yeah, that's right. She went to school this afternoon and played out on the playground with NO PANTIES ON!! Then she added, "But I didn't show anybody my butt!"

3 comments:

Mr. Brown said...

You should keep all of these stories logged in a journal. Will make a great book one day!

grammy said...

too funny, got to love our macie!

Bell said...

Hello Stranger! You have such a blessing of little girls at your fingertips!!! You seem so happy and I love that for you! Keep in touch!

Jamie